What a difference a day makes...
Support Only With Us for 24 hours and you could win £2,500 worth of John Lewis vouchers plus £2,500 for your selected charity!
Your branch will automatically enter the draw to win if at least half of your new instructions list as Only With Us for 24 hours between 3 May and 30 June.
It’s that simple.
What our members are saying about Only With Us...
“We’ve been with On The Market from the start, and one of the best features has been the use of the Only With Us tool. We get direct feedback regularly from our buyers that this feature works – it is so transparent and easy to navigate . The Only With Us tool promotes the exclusivity of the properties we sell. We cannot recommend it highly enough.”
Sarah Sykes, Director
"We’ve been launching properties first on OnTheMarket and our own website for years. We get masses of serious enquiries from eager buyers. Once we had so many we had to take the property off again – 47 viewings booked on the first day!”
Roger Lightfoot, CEO
“Just a note to say how happy we are with the Only With Us feature at OnTheMarket. We have taken to listing all our new instructions here, in the first instance, and have been getting a very good response, from high calibre applicants. Our three most recent lettings were all agreed without us having to list the properties at all on Zoopla or Rightmove! So keep up the good work - and keep spreading the word..."
Robert Cruickshank, Managing Director
Ross Hand Estate Agents
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is OnTheMarket. Registered Office: PO Box 450, 155-157 High Street, Aldershot, GU11 9FZ.
- The name of the “Competition” is OnTheMarket’s Only With Us Competition.
- By entering the OnTheMarket competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- “Entrants” are the individual branches who have registered to take part in the competition
- The Competition will run from 00:01 on 3 May 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 30 June 2022 (the “Closing Date”), and all submissions during this period will be accepted.
- Each branch that uploads 50% or more of their properties as Only With Us for at least 24 hours will automatically be entered into the competition.
- Any properties that do not display as Only With Us for at least 24 hours will automatically be disqualified.
- The winner will be drawn at random after the close of the competition (23:59 on 30 June 2022) and will be contacted via phone or email.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 5 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were shortlisted for the competition.
- The winning branch will receive a prize of £2,500 worth of John Lewis vouchers from OnTheMarket. The prize is non-negotiable. The prize is not transferable to cash or an alternative prize.
- The winning branch will also receive £2,500 to donate to one local charity of their choice.
- Once the winning branch has chosen their selected charity to receive the £2,500 donation, a cheque will be made out to this chosen charity from The Promoter on behalf of the winning branch.
- The £2,500 charitable donation is not transferable to an alternative prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- If you are selected as the winner, the Promoter may request you participate in any publicity of promotion organised by the Promoter, including promotional photographs.
- Details of the winning branch will be available four weeks after the Closing Date by sending an SAE to OnTheMarket, Marketing Dept., 2-6 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, equipment failure, or system errors.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For help with entries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘OnTheMarket Only With Us Competition’ in the subject line.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The simple way to search for property.
UK property for sale
UK property for rent
Find UK agents
UK house prices
Farms, estates & land
Property professional website.
Member area sign-in
Investor relations, company website.
Investors and financial PR contacts